A function generator is an electrical test and measurement device which is used to generate different types of electrical wave forms over a wide range of frequencies. The graphical representation is called a waveform. The waveform represents the increase and decrease of voltage over a span of time. Some of the most common wave forms produced by them are the sine wave, square wave, triangular wave and saw tooth shapes. These wave forms can be repetitive or non repeating.
The waveform signals are used to trigger responses in a circuit or electronic device in order to test the system or diagnose problems.
Each function generator works within a specified frequency range.
GW INSTEK launches brand new Function Generators which designed with high quality.
AFG-3000 Series Arbitrary Function Generator
- Wide frequency range from 1uHz to 80/50MHz
- High 200MSa/s sampling rate
- 16-bit Amplitude Resolution
- Output from any section of 1M-point-long waveform
- 4.3″ high-resolution LCD display/on-screen help/Impedance switch
- Four ways to generate arbitrary waveform: Front Panel Operation
- CSV file uploading, Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR), Arbitrary
- Waveform Editing PC Software
- USB, RS-232, GPIB interface support
MFG-2000 Series Multi-Channel Function Generator
- Maximum Five Output Channels
- – 2 Equivalent Performance Arbitrary Channels Frequency : 1μHz~10/20/30/60MHz
- – RF Channel Frequency (FG/ARB/MOD) : 160/320MHz
- – Pulse Generator Frequency : 25MHz
- – Power Amplifier : Low Frequency, 100kHz, Output 20W
- True Point by Point Output Arbitrary Waveform Function : 200MSa/s, 100MHz Repetition Rate, 14-bit Resolution,16k Point Memory Depth
- Earth Ground Isolation Design Among I/O Terminals and Instrument Chassis
- Frequency Counter : 150MHz, 8 bits Frequency Resolution
- AM/FM/PM/ASK/FSK/PSK/SUM/PWM Modulation
- USB Host/USB Device/LAN (MFG-22XX only)
- 4.3 Inch TFT Color Display