Full HD Digital Microscope
Full HD Digital Microscope
EVO Cam is a full-HD (1080p / 60fps) high performance digital microscope optimised for quality control, testing, inspection and documentation, simplifying precision magnification tasks allowing you to focus on the details.
Full high definition live video imaging (1080p/60fps) brings to life a macroscopic world in stunning detail, with magnification options up to 300x and full auto focus to ensure ultra-sharp imaging at all times. Capture full-HD images at the touch of a button (without a PC).
Stunning images. Exceptional simplicity
Leading specification optical performance makes EVO Cam a supremely powerful imaging solution with a range of objective lens options to ensure stunning results for any application. Exceptional simplicity minimises training requirement, making EVO Cam a powerful and flexible tool, ideal for multiple users, or production environments.
- Live video streaming with exceptional full-HD 1080p/60fps image quality.
- Large 30:1 optical zoom range with wide range of magnification options (up to 300x).
- Simplicity to view whole samples, or the smallest detail at the touch of a button.
- Effortlessly capture full-HD images direct to USB memory stick (without a PC).
- 360° rotating viewer provides an angled all-round view of the subject (optional)
- High quality stand options, built for precision and stability. Ideal for industrial and life science applications.
- Stand-alone, direct to monitor simplicity.
Unlock the power of full-HD imaging with the EVO Cam high performance digital microscope. Businesses choose EVO Cam because they know their operators are more efficient, more accurate and more productive. The operator benefits and so does the business.
Ultra-sharp fast live images
Leading specification optical performance makes EVO Cam a supremely powerful imaging solution.
- View whole samples, then zoom into the smallest detail with the 30:1 optical zoom.
- Range of wide-field and precision objective lenses providing zoom magnification options up to 300x. Parfocal and parcentric zoom optics means no re-focusing is required when changing magnification.
- Auto (and manual) focus, with auto control of other camera settings (white balance, exposure, brightness) ensures ultra-sharp, high contrast imaging at all times.
- View more detail in shadows and highlights with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and Visual Enhancement (VE) modes. Ideal for high contrast subjects, such as reflective metals.
- EVO Cam’s fast high speed frame rate (60fps) camera ensure video images are super smooth without juddering.
Exceptional simplicity ready to use
Simplicity is at the heart of EVO Cam. Intuitive operation minimises any training requirement, making EVO Cam ideal for multiple users, such as production environments.
- Simplicity of stand-alone operation (without a PC). Capture full-HD images direct to USB memory stick at the touch of a button.
- Know where you are at all times. An ‘overview’ function allows quick and convenient sample orientation, with on-screen magnification and on/off crosshair display.
Integral 8-point LED ringlight ensures optimum shadow-free illumination for all applications. Colour temperature 5500K.
Transmitted substage illumination permits viewing of a wider range of sample types (standard with Bench stand or optional with Ergo stand).
Revealing more detail
The amazing 360° rotating viewer for EVO Cam is the ultimate inspection accessory, permitting a full 360° rotating view around the subject (at an angle of 34°). Operators can simply switch between rotating and a conventional direct view for ultimate flexibility.
- Full 360° rotation provides enhanced observation for many applications, including electronics, mechanical, medical and plastics components.
- The 34° angle allows detail to be seen at the base of any vertical component or feature.
- Simply switch between 360° rotating view and a conventional direct view for ultimate convenience.
- Includes integrated 8-point LED ringlight and objective lens.
Simple on-screen measurement
With the remote control console option, EVO Cam provides access to on-screen X,Y measurement capability.
- Customisable overlay grid allows quick on-screen sizing.
- Cursor mode overlays two movable horizontal and vertical lines, allowing measurement of X,Y values, with results displayed on-screen.
Ergonomic advantage for greater efficiency
EVO Cam allows operators to work in complete comfort, liberating users from the restrictive working practices of eyepiece microscopes. No eyepieces need adjusting. The monitor image can immediately be viewed by any user ensuring a comfortable working position is maintained at all times.
Users benefit from dramatically improved comfort and ease of use; businesses benefit from increased productivity and efficiency, driving quality improvements and reduced costs.
Good ergonomics is not a nice to have feature, but critical to operator performance and productivity.”
SKU: EVO Cam