Less Stereo Microscope
Less Stereo Microscope
Lynx EVO is a high productivity stereo microscope without eyepieces, powering your productivity through stunning 3D viewing.
The unique patented eyepiece-less optics of award winning Lynx EVO liberates users from restrictive working practices, opening up a world of enhanced efficiency through unrivalled ease of use and ergonomic performance. It has been honoured with the Microscopy Today Innovation Award 2016.
Providing truly stunning 3D (stereo) imaging, Lynx EVO allows fast and accurate inspection in a wide range of applications.
Dynascope® eyepiece-less technology makes Lynx EVO naturally ergonomic, allowing eyes and hands to work together, simplifying precision inspection tasks.
Removing the need for microscope eyepieces also provides fatigue-free operation, providing health benefits to the operator as well as productivity improvements to the business.
- Stunning eyepiece-less 3D (stereo) imaging.
- Superior ergonomics eliminates fatigue, promoting greater productivity and efficiency.
- 10:1 zoom ratio provides 6x – 60x magnification range (240x max) with coarse and fine adjustment, and indexing lever.
- Integrated HD camera and software (option) for simple image/video capture and annotation.
- Long working distance for easy sample manipulation. Large depth of focus for viewing sample details.
- Dynascope® optical technology provides superb hand-to-eye coordination for manipulation tasks.
- Flexible stand options, ideal for industrial and life science applications.
The modular design of Lynx EVO enables the user to select from a wide variety of stand options, illumination and accessories.
HD image capture
Modular construction allows easy addition of accessories, including integrated HD image capture and the amazing 360° rotating viewer.
Innovation and evolution
Lynx EVO is the exciting all new next generation of the hugely successful Lynx stereo microscope.
Ever since Vision Engineering introduced eyepiece-less microscopes, the world’s leading manufacturers have come to rely on our revolutionary stereo microscopes to overcome the daily challenges of increasing quality demands, smaller components, greater efficiencies and accuracies.
Businesses choose Lynx EVO because they know their operators are more efficient, more accurate and more productive. The operator benefits and so does the business.
The ergonomic advantage
Lynx EVO employs revolutionary Dynascope® technology, improving productivity through unrivalled ergonomics and ease of use.
No other company has dedicated so much time to advancing microscope ergonomics, because we understand the critical link between operator ergonomics and increased productivity, efficiency and ultimately improved quality.”
The eyepiece-less optics of Lynx EVO significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time. Optimal operator ergonomics minimises the risk of repetitive strain-related injuries.
A small movement of the eye no longer means losing part of the field of vision – users can simply move their eyes to view the full image area, rather than the fixed head position required to operate within the constraints of narrow conventional microscope eyepieces.
The patented optics of Lynx EVO provides a large viewing area with an optical, three-dimensional high resolution image, not the two-dimensional digital image of video or camera scopes.
For the operator this means:
- Stunning 3D imaging in complete comfort.
- Fatigue-free viewing with a natural body posture.
- No restriction on head movement or eye wear.
For the business this means:
- Maintain quality of work, even for prolonged periods.
- Improved ease of use, especially for shift workers.
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
- Reduced risk of strain-related injuries.
Lynx EVO incorporates Dynascope® patented optical technology that optimises head and body freedom by providing 10mm side-to-side and 70mm front-to-back head freedom.
With a zoom ratio of 10:1 the standard magnification range 6x – 60x can be multiplied with objective and multiplier lenses to a total magnification of 240x. The zoom indexing lever aides in marking a magnification position for samples or multi-user situations.
- Iris control within the zoom unit offers greater control over the depth of field and contrast.
- Coarse and fine adjustment for fast and precision focusing.
HD digital camera for documentation
Integrated HD camera and software (option) provides seamless image/video capture and annotation capabilities for documentation purposes, with simultaneous on-screen display (via PC). Ideal for demonstration or training.
- Easy convenient image/video capture while retaining both optical paths for stereo viewing.
- Convenient USB2.0 interface for easy connectivity.
- Included software provides easy annotation and quick reporting of inspected products.
- Annotations can be loaded as separate files and so can be used for template checking.
- Capture images in compressed JPEG, PNG, or uncompressed BMP format.
- Record video in highly compatible AVI format, ideal for training and demonstration purposes.
See more with the 360° rotating viewer
The amazing 360° rotating viewer for Lynx EVO is the ultimate inspection accessory, permitting a full 360° rotating view of the subject (at an angle of 34°). Operators can simply switch between rotating and a conventional direct view for ultimate flexibility.
- Full 360° rotation provides enhanced observation for many applications, including electronics, mechanical, medical and plastics components.
- The 34° angle allows detail to be seen at the base of any vertical component or feature.
- Simply switch between 360° rotating view and a conventional direct view for ultimate convenience.
- Includes integrated 8-point LED ringlight and objective lens.
Measuring software option
DimensionOne™ is a powerful software solution for Lynx EVO, providing enhanced annotation, as well as on-screen measurement and dimensioning capabilities. DimensionOne™ comes with a CD and calibration artefact for easy on-screen measurement. Other compatible software solutions are also available.
SKU: Lynx EVO